All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWant to kw your ISA from your elbow, get personal with your loans or become rate savvy? Now you can make your money work for you and take the stress out of organizing your finances. Whether choosing a mortgage, shopping around for the best credit card deal or just trying to save some of your hard-earned cash, The Virgin Money Maker cuts through the financial jargon to give you sensible information on the best way to manage your cash. With expert advice on credit cards, mortgages, current accounts, savings, ISAs, pensions, loans, internet banking, debt solving and much more, this indispensable book is full of practical ideas to help you get the most from your money.
- Author BiographyChris Newlands is a journalist at the Financial Times Group. He has been a financial journalist for seven years, writing for a number of specialist financial magazines and broadsheets. He is a graduate in Economics.
- Author(s)Chris Newlands
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight439 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.