All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $34.44Free postage
- AU $45.36Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhile building the Virgin Group over forty years, Richard Branson has never shied away from seemingly outlandishchallenges that others (including his own colleagueson several occasions) considered sheer lunacy. He has taken giants like British Airways and won, and monsters likeCoca-Cola and lost.Now Branson gives an inside look at his strikingly differentswashbuckling style of leadership. Learn how fun, family, passion, and the dying art of listening are key components towhat his extended family of employees around the world havealways dubbed (with a wink) the Virgin Way. This unique perspective comes from a man who droppedout of school at sixteen, suffers from dyslexia, and has neverworked for anyone but himself. He may be famous for thinkingoutside the box an expression he despises but Bransonasserts that you ll never have to think outside the box if yourefuse to let anyone build one around you. This is a unique book on leadership from someone whoreadily admits he has never read a book on leadership in hislife. So expect the unexpected.
- Author BiographySir Richard Bransonis an international entrepreneur, adventurer, icon, and the founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do ItandBusiness Stripped Bare, are all international bestsellers. He is also the author ofReach for the Skies, Screw Business As Usual, and most recentlyLike a Virgin.
- Author(s)Richard Branson
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight608 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.