All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe Virtual Game of Basketball is a fascinating read. It will take you to places in basketball you didn't kw existed.
- Author BiographyAs a youngster I never quite understood when I would see a martial artist in the park going through exercises in slow motion. I thought, He'll never fight in slow motion. Fortunately I understand now that it is less about the speed at which you train and more about the precision of technique in each frame of movement. Sustained optimization or positive repetition applied over a period of time will ultimately forge skill acquisition and prepare you for the moment of exchange. It has been a long passage thus far from Fundamentalist to Virtualist. The road to optimization is as long as the stairway to heaven and the deeds seem just as demanding. My lifelong association with the game of basketball has given me great insight into all aspects of life. Much of who I am today is a result of my journey through the game as a fan, a student, player, and now as a coach and teacher.
- Author(s)Troy R Miles
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)T R Miles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.