All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResilience is the immune system of the human spirit, and this book teaches us how to cultivate it in ourselves, our families, and in our faith and civic communities.
- Author BiographyThe Whiteheads, long associated with the Institute of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University in Chicago, over the past twenty five years have lectured extensively throughout the US, Canada, Australia/New Zealand and Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Evelyn E. Whitehead,James D. Whitehead
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.