Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the remote streams of influence that pour both before and after birth into the channel of our being, what an insignificant few-and these only the more obvious-are traceable at all. We swim in a sea of environment and heredity, are tossed hither and thither by we kw t what cross currents of Fate, are tugged at by a thousand eddies of which we never dream. The sum of it all makes Life, of which we kw so little and guess so much, into which we dive so surely in those buoyant days before time and tide have shaken confidence in our power to snatch success and happiness from its mysterious depths.
- Author(s)William M Raine
- Publisher1st World Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1st World Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.