All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straight talking guide to the many and varied terms used within the realms of art and design. An invaluable resource to anyone studying or simply just interested in art and design. Each term is explained and contextualized, myths surrounding some of these terms are dispelled using varied illustration techniques, creating an eclectic, useful, and entertaining book.
- Author BiographyGavin Ambrose is a practising graphic designer whose client base includes the arts sector, galleries, publishers and advertising agencies. He has written and designed several books on graphic design, branding and packaging. Paul Harris studied at the London College of Communication and has gone on to become a freelance writer and editor. His work has appeared extensively in magazines and journals on both sides of the Atlantic, including style bible Dazed & Confused.
- Author(s)Gavin Ambrose,Paul Harris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleVisual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width120 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.