All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Gibbons looks at one of the most neglected areas of the body: the gluteal muscles. The Vital Glutes takes you on a fascinating journey of enlightenment, teaching the reader to recognize pain and dysfunctional patterns that arise from the gluteal muscles. Questions answered in the book include: Why are the glutes potentially causing pain and dysfunction to distant sites of the body? How does the gait pattern contribute to pain and dysfunction? And, how can the application of gluteal specific Muscle Energy Techniques aid full body wellbeing? This book also offers the reader step-by-step tasks to identify and correct a number of dysfunctional patterns, and functional gluteal exercises in order to aid recovery.
- Author BiographyJOHN GIBBONS is a qualified and registered osteopath with the British General Osteopathic Council, specialising in the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of sport-related injuries. Having lectured in the fields of sports medicine and physical therapy for over twelve years. He is the author of Muscle Energy Techniques: A Practical Guide for Physical Therapists, published by Lotus Publishing and North Atlantic Books.
- Author(s)John Gibbons
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Weight500 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.