Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.03+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.75Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated with the latest research--the breakthrough way to lose weight, stop pain, and prevent disease Completely updated with the latest research, The Vitamin D Cure tells you all you need to kw about this miraculous natural substance-today's best way to heal pain, prevent disease, and improve your mood. We w kw that adding vitamin D to your daily regimen can net you unbelievable benefits, from reducing your chances of having certain kinds of cancer to gaining flexibility and youthful exuberance well into your seventies and beyond. And , a dose of daily sunshine doesn't give you eugh! Groundbreaking research reveals the healing power of this simple, readily available supplement. Physicians, researchers, and vitamin D users point to mounting evidence that the simple act of increasing the amount of vitamin D in your body can cure or help treat a remarkable number of diseases and ailments, including unwanted pounds, high blood pressure, back pain, muscle cramps, obesity, cancer, and diabetes. Leading rheumatologist and researcher Dr. James Dowd reveals the causes of vitamin D deficiency and offers a simple five-step program that can prevent or alleviate a host of health troubles in a matter of weeks. Incorporating the latest diet and lifestyle advice, the program helps you harness the power of the sunshine vitamin to transform your life. Whether you struggle with arthritis or chronic pain from an old injury or you simply want to lose weight and get back to a body image that reflects your best self, The Vitamin D Cure can be your key to a better, more vibrant you. All-new recipes and meal plans Up-to-date information on how vitamin D helps prevent disease and reduce pain New diet and supplement breakthroughs New information from scientific studies, a wealth of clinical data, and case stories
- Author BiographyJAMES E. DOWD, M.D ., is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Michigan State University and the founder and director of both the Arthritis Institute of Michigan and the Michigan Arthritis Research Center. DIANE STAFFORD has published more than twelve books, including Migraines For Dummies and No More Panic Attacks.
- Author(s)Diane Stafford,James Dowd
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.