The Vitreous and Vitreoretinal Interface by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOphthalmic researchers and clinicians alike increasingly are recognizing the importance of the vitreous body in the physiology, biochemistry, and pathology of the inner eye. The Vitreous and Vitreoretinal Interface, with contributions by vitreoretinal surgeons and laboratory eye researchers, presents the most up-to-date clinically relevant data. This book provides evidence of the vitreous body's significant role in preserving retinal homeostasis, as well as the close connection between vitreous traction and such conditions as retinal inflammation, retinal vascular occlusions, macular edema, proliferative diabetic retipathy, and giant retinal tears. The particular vitreal changes that occur in aphakia, myopia, retinitis pigmentosa, and idiopathic giant retinal breaks, as well as recent advances in open-sky vitreous surgery and in the search for useful vitreous substitutes are discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdolphe Neetens,Charles L. Schepens
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.