All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis addictive tell-all exposes the cutthroat culture of the world's most revered fashion masthead. Kirstie Clements started at the front desk answering phones for Vogue Australia. Years of determination and risk-taking landed her at editor in chief. This is the story of her rise to the top; of photo shoots in the jungles of Africa, clamoring for a spot at Fashion Week, celebrity interviews, betrayals, and the danger inherent in the relentless pursuit of beauty. At once a career success story and a raw expose on the international fashion world, The Vogue Factor glitters with personality and is an unputdownable read for the fashion-obsessed and anyone who wants to kw what really happens at Vogue.
- Author BiographyKirstie Clements started at Vogue Australia in 1985 and was editor in chief from 1999 to 2012. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Kirstie Clements
- PublisherChronicle Books (CA)
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books (CA)
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.