Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Si-American peaceful coexistence and cooperation realised gradually 1954-1972 from Geneva and deteriorated quietly 1996-2001 from Shanghai as the Chinese People's Republic kicked start cooperation with Russia for China's dream of globalisation. The Shanghai Five (China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan) became Shanghai Six with Uzbekistan, and their Shanghai Cooperation Organisation would have incorporated Iran 2008 and Pakistan 2011: The People's Republic of China has since gone global (Olympic Games) and universal (Space Giant). Meanwhile the American globalisation bypassed an end-time prophecy (WW III Sunday May 27th) and President Obama prevailed over both G8 and NATO summits on American soil as well as both latter Russian (ex-communist) and French (socialist) administrations. All former collaborator-and-foe seemed to have been threatened, punished, and subdued. This title, initially The Voice of God's Rock, was to study the Judeo-Christian tradition of 'struggling with and prevailing over God and Man' as stated in Genesis regarding Israel and recorded in an old-testament prophecy by some Isaiah, the outcasts of Israel and the dispersed of Judah will be gathered together from the four corners of the earth ... they shall fly ...toward the west and shall plunder ...the east It was made anew by Saint John the Divine, 144,000 Saints shall be with the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS ... and they shall reign all nations The etiquette God is dropped off and the Rock deprived of its proper name Zion. WHY?
- Author(s)David Kolzion
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAncient History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.