About this product
- DescriptionWhen two teens with complex motives plan to marry, their friendship is put to the ultimate test in this compelling vel from the author of Virtuosity. Mo and Annie are just friends. Close friends, best friends, friends who love each other more than anyone else in the world--but just friends. No matter what anyone thinks, there's simply romance between them. Then the summer before senior year Mo's father loses his job--and his work visa. Even though Mo has lived in America for most of his life, he'll be forced to move to Jordan. The prospect of leaving his home is devastating, and he's terrified to return to a world where he longer belongs. So Annie proposes they tell a colossal lie: that they are in love. Mo agrees that marrying Annie is the only way he can stay, and Annie is desperate to help her friend. But what happens next may be eugh to rip their relationship apart forever.
- Author(s)Jessica Martinez
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight508 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.