All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionEarth verses aliens for the survival of the universe!<i>Is the robot army eugh to make the difference?</i>In this, the sequel to <i><b>Book One of the Robot Army Trilogy, </b></i> Ms. Schluter takes the reader ever deeper into the dangers faced by the few survivors of Earth's virtual destruction as the crew and its army of intelligent robots probe further into outer space, traveling from world to world, facing and overcoming one danger after ather, seeking allies for Earth in its battle against the aliens responsible for destruction t only of Earth and its human beings, but other worlds and their inhabitants as well. And it could be that the fate of the entire universe rests squarely on the slender shoulders of a <i>six-year-old girl.</i></p>Scroll up and grab a copy today.
- Author BiographyBeth Schluter was born as Bethan Frances Jones, in Chester, North Wales, in the United Kingdom and lived in the beautiful small town of Bala, North Wales until she went to College in the early seventies. Having qualified as a Late Primary teacher of Art, Music and Languages at Newcastle-upon-Tyne Polytechnic, Beth went on to teach in Harrow, London, following her love of the Arts and Literature. In Harrow, she married and had a daughter, Helena, who inherited her mother's love of Literature. Beth had always dreamt of writing a novel, since she was sixteen, when she attempted to give it a try. But exams and work gave her little opportunity over the years, to complete her project, and she only resumed her passion when she received early retirement in 2012. Beth's love of everything Science-Fiction led her to begin writing novels in this genre. Indeed, she had so many ideas that her debut novel became the first part of a trilogy, with books two and three being written in quick succession behind the first, The Hub. Having enjoyed her first experience of writing, Beth hardly stopped to breathe, and by the end of 2014, she had written nine novels, two of which were children's Fantasy novels! She continues to enjoy writing, embarking on both children's and adults' novels in Science Fiction and Fantasy genres. If her debut novel's reviews are anything to go by, an exciting and evocative novel. The danger feels tangible.. . the characters are brilliantly written, feeling completely real.. (Essex Life Magazine), then the reader should be in for a real treat
- Author(s)Beth Schluter
- PublisherW & B Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW & B Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.