All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful hardback edition of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, book five in the classic series, The Chronicles of Narnia. This edition is complete with cover and colour interior art by the original illustrator of Narnia, Pauline Baynes. The intrepid Edmund and Lucy return to Narnia - with their beastly cousin Eustace in tow - on the ship The Dawn Treader, where their old friend Prince Caspian is searching for lost friends of his father's. As the children take to the Eastern Seas in their hunt for the friends they find themselves embroiled in a dangerous adventure that leads them once again to Aslan the lion.
- Author BiographyCLIVE STAPLES LEWIS (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. He wrote more than thirty books, allowing him to reach a vast audience, and his works continue to attract thousands of new readers every year. His most distinguished and popular accomplishments include Mere Christianity, Out of the Silent Planet, The Great Divorce, The Screwtape Letters, and the universally acknowledged classics, the Chronicles of Narnia. To date, the Narnia books have sold over 100 million copies and been transformed into three major motion pictures.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Chronicles of Narnia
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight550 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Baynes
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.