All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthan, Lily, Saxon and Roana have cracked the code, only to find that the Moon Pearl is being sent by ship to the land of the invaders. The four children must give chase to save the precious stone! The fisherfolk can help. So can Saxon's mysterious acquaintance, Fox, a smuggler who will do anything for a pouch full of Roana's gold. But the sea is far more dangerous than the land. There are sea monsters and wild storms - t to mention the deadly warship they are chasing. Will Fox's stealthy black sloop, the Owl, carry them to safety, or will the Moon Pearl remain in the hands of their enemy?
- Author BiographyBelinda Murrell has worked as a travel journalist, technical writer, editor and public relations consultant. Her overseas adventures inspired her work as a travel writer for the West Australian newspaper and Out andamp; About With Kids travel magazine. Her work has also appeared in the Sun Herald, Sunday Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald. While Belinda studied Children's Literature at Macquarie University, her passion for children's books was reignited when she had her own three children and began telling and writing stories for Nick, Emily and Lachlan. Belinda's books include the Sun Sword fantasy trilogy, Scottish timeslip tale The Locket Of Dreams, French Revolution timeslip tale The Ruby Talisman, and Australian timeslip tales The Ivory Rose and The Forgotten Pearl.
- Author(s)Belinda Murrell
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Sun Sword Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight248 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.