All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI always knew my father was a pirate and I always knew I wanted to be one, too.
At age fifteen, Catherine's life is about to change. Her mother has just died and Catherine can't stand the thought of being sent to live with her aunt in Boston. She longs for a life of adventure.
After she discovers her father's secret life as captain of the pirate ship Reprisal, her only thoughts are to join him on the high seas. Catherine imagines a life of sailing the blue waters of the Caribbean, the wind whipping at her back. She's heard tales of bloodshed and brutality but her father's ship would never be like that.
Catherine convinces her father to let her join him, disguised as a boy. But once the Reprisal sets sail, she finds life aboard a pirate ship is t for the faint of heart. If her secret is uncovered, punishment will be swift and brutal.
- Author(s)Eve Bunting
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound