All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vulnerability of Corporate Reputation explores the role that reputation plays in the success and failures of companies.This book focuses on the traditional topic of reputation risk management, the process of reputation, reputational excellence and examines leaders whose reputation and foresight could benefit the organization they steer.
- Author BiographyPeter Verhezen is Adjunct Professor at the Melbourne Business School, Australia, and Visiting Professor at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. As the Principal of Verhezen & Associates he advises boards on risk management and governance in Southeast Asia. He is also a Senior Consultant for Corporate Governance at IFC-WorldBank in Asia-Pacific.
- Author(s)Peter Verhezen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.