All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wall Street Journal Guide to the 50 Ecomic Indicators that Really Matter is a must-have guide for investors. Dow Jones columnist Simon Constable and respected financial historian Robert E. Wright offer valuable tips and insight to help investors forecast and exploit sea changes in the global macroecomic climate. Unlike other investment handbooks, Constable and Wright's guide explores the t widely kwn ecomic indicators that the smartest investors watch closely in order to beat the stock market-from Big Macs to Zombie Banks. Not only valuable and informative, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the 50 Ecomic Indicators that Really Matter is also wonderfully irreverent and endlessly entertaining, making it the most fun to read investors' guide on the market.
- Author BiographySimon Constable is host of the News Hub, a live web show that airs weekdays on Wall Street Journal Online. He makes standalone videos for WSJ.com, MarketWatch, and Barrons.com. He lives in New York City. Robert E. Wright, PhD, is the Nef Family Chair of Political Economy at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He has authored or coauthored eleven books and has written for Barron's, the Chronicle of Higher Education, the Los Angeles Times, and other prominent publications.
- Author(s)Robert E. Wright,Simon Constable
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWall Street Journal Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.