All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the World Trade Organization's (WTO) critical December 2005 Hong Kong ministerial meeting, negotiations to implement the Doha Development Agenda (DDA) broke down completely in the summer of 2006. This book offers a detailed and critical evaluation of how and why the negotiations arrived at this point and what the future holds for the WTO. It brings together leading scholars in the field of trade from across the social sciences who address the key issues at stake, the principal players in the negotiations, the role of fairness and legitimacy in the Doha Round, and the prospects for the DDA's conclusion. The WTO after Hong Kong is the most comprehensive account of the current state of the World Trade Organization and will be of ermous interest to students of trade politics, international organizations, development and international political ecomy.
- Author BiographyDonna Lee is Senior Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, UK and author of Middle Powers and Commercial Diplomacy: British Influence at the Kennedy Trade Round (Palgrave, 1999), The New Multilateralism in South African Diplomacy (edited with Ian Taylor and Paul D. Williams) (Palgrave 2006), Africa in the WTO (forthcoming, Routledge), and International Organisation: Global Governance, (with Rorden Wilkinson) (Oxford University Press, forthcoming). Rorden Wilkinson is Professor of Global Political Economy and Head-elect Department of International Relations, University of Sussex, UK He is author of Multilateralism and the World Trade Organisation (Routledge, 2000), editor of The Global Governance Reader (Routledge, 2005), and co-editor of Global Governance: Critical Perspectives (Routledge, 2002). He also co-edits the RIPE Series in Global Political Economy and the Global Institutions series (both Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDonna Lee,Rorden Wilkinson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.