All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the WTO from its post-WWII beginnings in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade through a series of negotiated enhancements of these agreements. It describes the WTO's origins, structure, and growing pains as it has had to face challenges from within and without.
- Author BiographyKEVIN BUTERBAUGH is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Southern Connecticut State University, USA. RICHARD FULTON is Professor of Political Science at Northwest Missouri State University, USA.
- Author(s)Kevin Buterbaugh,Richard Fulton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.