Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Waiting Tide is a bilingual homage to Pablo Neruda's classic tome of love poetry, The Captain's Verses, mixing classic love poetry with verse of a more modern and visceral bent, and all while never straying far from the sea. Illustrated by Chicago artist Brett Manning.
- Author BiographyRyan W Bradley: Ryan W. Bradley has fronted a punk band, done construction in the Arctic Circle, managed an independent children's bookstore, and now designs book covers. He is the author of three chapbooks, a story collection, PRIZE WINNERS (Artistically Declined Press, 2011), and a novel, CODE FOR FAILURE (Black Coffee Press, 2012). He received his MFA from Pacific University and lives in Oregon with his wife and two sons. Brett Manning: Brett is a young artist living and working in Chicago.
- Author(s)Ryan W Bradley
- PublisherConcepcion Books
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConcepcion Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brett Manning
- Translated byJacob Steinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.