All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Ryan - author of fantasy sensation Blood Song - returns with The Waking Fire, a thrilling new epic fantasy of exploration and adventure, spies and assassins, explosive magic and the furious battle to forge an empire. For decades the lands of the Ironship Syndicate have been defended by the Blood-blessed - men and women able to channel the powers contained in the potent blood of wild drakes. Elite spies and assassins, their loyalty has established the Syndicate's position as the greatest power in the kwn world. Yet w a crisis looms. The drake bloodlines are weakening, and war with the Corvantine Empire seems inevitable. The Syndicate's only hope of survival lies with the myth of a legendary drake, whose powerful blood might just turn the tide of the war - if it even exists. The task of hunting down this fabled creature falls to Claydon Torcreek, a petty thief and unregistered Blood-blessed. He's handled many valuable things in his time (most of them illegal) but thing as priceless as his nation's future.
- Author BiographyAnthony Ryan lives in London and is a New York Times bestselling writer of fantasy, science fiction and non-fiction. He previously worked in a variety of roles for the UK government, but now writes full time. He has a degree in history and his interests include art, science and the unending quest for the perfect pint of real ale.
- Author(s)Anthony Ryan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Draconis Memoria
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight894 g
- Width238 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.