All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming and practical handbook is bursting with tips, facts and folklore to guide those who love to roam through the natural rhythms and seasons of the year. Find out how to identify flora by colour and shape, discover routes of outstanding natural beauty and learn about the diverse wildlife that can be found across Britain. With useful tes pages for documenting your exploration of countryside, shore, cliffs and forests, this is a must-have for any lover of the great outdoors!
- Author BiographyDavid Bathurst has walked all the complete National Trails of Great Britain as well as the Coast to Coast Walk, the entire south coast of England, the highest points of all the English counties and the peaks of England, Wales and Scotland. Now semi-retired but working part-time as a criminal lawyer, he lives near Chichester in West Sussex.
- Author(s)David Bathurst
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width116 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.