Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionA young man starts a journey from a dusty village in Saudi Arabia. If his mission in faraway England succeeds, he will go to his god a matyr - and many incents will die with him.For David Banks, an armed protection officer charged with neutralizing the growing menace to London's safety, the certainties that ruled his thinking are longer black and white. Banks has begun to realise that one man's terrorist is ather man's freedom fighter. Never have those distinctions been more dangerous to a police officer with his finger on the trigger - and to those who depend upon him.On a bright spring morning the two men's paths will cross. The suicide bomber and the policeman will have equal cause to question the roads they've taken. Win or lose, neither will be the same again...
- Author BiographyGerald Seymour exploded onto the literary scene in 1975 with the massive bestseller HARRY'S GAME. The first major thriller to tackle the modern troubles in Northern Ireland, it was described by Frederick Forsyth as 'like nothing else I have ever read' and it changed the landscape of the British thriller forever. Gerald Seymour was a reporter at ITN for fifteen years. He covered events in Vietnam, Borneo, Aden, the Munich Olympics, Israel and Northern Ireland. He has been a full-time writer since 1978. Gerald was interviewed recently on Andrew Marr's Sleuths, Spies and Sorcerers on BBC TV.
- Author(s)Gerald Seymour
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.