All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionInside this gilt-edged puzzle offering from the Wall Street Journal are 250 Sunday-size crosswords that take the bull (and bear) by the horns to prove that finance can be fun! Brand names, slogans, movers and shakers they're all here, in witty puzzles from the best in the business. And thanks to editor Mike Shenk, these crosswords will hold your interest even if you think the market is just some place to buy food.
- Author BiographyFor over 20 years, Wall Street Journal crossword editor Mike Shenk has been creating and editing puzzles, puzzle publications, and puzzle software of every variety and for every medium.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWall Street Journal
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMike Shenk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.