All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third hilarious children's vel from Demolition Dad and Superhero Street author Phil Earle, illustrated by Waterstones Children's Book Prize shortlisted artist, Sara Ogilvie. Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl, Liz Pichon and David Walliams. Masher is the bully of Storey Street. No one ever dares stand up to him and that's the way he likes it. But then Jemima and her family move into the plot of land next door. Jemima isn't afraid of him at all, and she's making him look like a bit of a wimp. To Masher, that just means one thing: war. (At least until teatime...)
- Author BiographyPhil Earle (Author) Phil Earle was born in the great city of Hull in 1974, and spent the next eighteen years playing a lot of sport, messing around in plays and trying to sing in bands. He has had jobs as a care worker in a residential kids' home and a bookseller, and now works as sales and marketing director for David Fickling books. In 2016, Phil was appointed as Reading charity BookTrust's new writer-in-residence. He lives on a hill in Yorkshire with his wife and three children and his favourite place to write is on the bus. Visit Phil's website, www.philearle.com, or follow him on twitter @philearle.
- Author(s)Phil Earle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Storey Street Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Ogilvie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.