All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to be able to analyse the War Poets? There is a profound sense of discovery for each generation who comes to read the work of the war poets. The reader has to comprehend the sheer ermity and loss of life in a theatre that was at once hellish and paradoxically a cause of massive social change. In this Studymate, the reader is shown how to consider the writing of war and conflict in general and then to understand the historical context. The author then explains the cathartic response of transmuting pain into art or literature.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen wade has taught |English literature for many years and is the author of a number of texts. he now teaches for the Open University and writes and researches from his home in Lincolnshire. He and his son are avid regional soccer supporters.
- Author(s)Stephen Wade
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler,Laura Booth
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.67Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.