All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWars come and go across the headlines and television screens, but for those who survive them, scarred and scattered, they never end. This is a book about post-conflict irresolution, about the lives of those who survived the gulag of concentration camps in rth-western Bosnia and about seeking justice for Bosnia today. But justice is t Reckoning. The book finds that the survivors are lost t only geographically, but in history - betrayed in war, and also in peace.
- Author BiographyEd Vulliamy is a journalist and writes for the Guardian and Observer. For his work in Bosnia, Italy, the US and Iraq he has won a James Cameron Award and an Amnesty International Media Award and has been named International Reporter of the Year (twice) and runner-up at the Foreign Press Association Awards. In 1996 he became the first journalist to testify at an international crimes court, at the International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia. Twitter: @edvulliamy
- Author(s)Ed Vulliamy
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight384 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.