All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionH. G. Wells' science fiction classic takes on new meaning as it moves into modern day England. Thirty imaginative illustrations depict an intergalactic landscape, spacecraft from Mars filling the skies above London, aliens attacking towns and cities, and more. A graphic, hair-raising account of a life-or-death struggle between earthlings and Martian invaders.
- Author(s)John Green
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Classic Stories Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Coloring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.