All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeredith Moser served as an Army nurse in Vietnam. She went to Saigon in 1967 looking to help those in need. She didn t expect to meet the love of her life along the way. Forty-seven years later, a summer vacation with her granddaughter, Jordan Gonzalez, puts Meredith on a collision course with someone from her past and sends Jordan on a journey toward an uncertain future. When Meredith comes face-to-face with Natalie Robinson, a woman whose heart she once broke, can a love once lost be regained? When Jordan meets Natalie s niece Tatum, wheelchair-bound as a result of injuries she suffered when her Marine unit came under fire in Afghanistan, will her anti-war beliefs prevent her from falling in love?
- Author BiographyYolanda Wallace has written dozens of short stories, which have appeared in multiple anthologies. She and her partner live in beautiful coastal Georgia. They are parents to four children of the four-legged varietya boxer and three cats. A writer since childhood, Yolanda has also become an avid photographer. She can often be found wandering the world trying to capture on film the elusive images she sees in her head.
- Author(s)Yolanda Wallace
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.