All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany individuals living on earth possess magnificent talents and abilities that can serve to enrich their own lives and the lives of others. Sometimes, one of these gifted individuals will misuse or squander his talents in meaningless or destructive behavior, and a Warhost will be sent in an attempt to help set matters right. Not quite an angel, but nevertheless immortal, the Warhost may choose to set a curse upon the misguided individual. This curse will help the mortal come to appreciate his talents and worth...and it may help the mortal work toward making the proper choices in correcting the trajectory of his life. But what happens when a Warhost intentionally makes a decision with potentially tragic implications? Titus is a Warhost who begins to wonder why miscreants often reap the riches and abundance of the world, when at the same time those with pure motives and righteous desires are often found with a millstone of poverty and suffering hung about their necks. It is the contemplation of this cosmic unfairness that leads Titus to make a mistake that will result in consequences that could last forever. The Warhost allows readers to follow the saga of Titus as he learns what it means to be at the peak of supreme happiness and in the deepest chasm of despair. In a fast-paced series of events, he discovers some of the answers to the enigmas of life. Ultimately, he must make a monumental decision, the consequences of which will once again ripple across the ages of time.
- Author BiographyDarren Blake graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in International Relations and an MBA with emphasis on finance. He has been married to his wife Shellie for many happy years, and has three children: Boston, Dallas, and Albany. He and his wife currently make their home in Ruston, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Darren J Blake
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.