About this product
- DescriptionFor ages 4-8. All is calm in the warlord's palace, and the artist's apprentice Chuan sits with his friend Jing Jing, watching the sunset, when an invading army approaches. The palace gates are closed, but how will they keep them at bay? Jing Jing comes up with an ingenious solution, using Chuan's kwledge of calculating area as well as his handmade paper and ink to frighten the troops into leaving.
- Author BiographyThis is Virginia Walton Pilegard and Nicolas Debon's fifth book in the acclaimed Warlord's series.
- Author(s)Virginia Walton Pilegard
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note31 colour illus
- Weight382 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.