All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sixth adventure in the Warlord's series, the warlord's presence is required at the emperor's banquet in only two weeks. The problem is that he is at least sixteen days away by horseback, which is the way he planned to travel. Using their maths skills, Chuan and Jing Jing reach the warlord's camp and encourage him to use their sailing cart to travel to the feast. In this book, children will learn about creativity, folklore and velocity in a maths lesson that's as fun as it is fascinating. There are suggestions for velocity-related maths activities, as well as directions for making a windsock.
- Author BiographyVirginia Walton Pilegard was an elementary school teacher, specialising in mathematics. Nicholas Debon, born in Nancy, France worked in the visual-arts office of the French Ministry of Culture and for the cultural service of the Consulate General of France in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Virginia Walton Pilegard
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight395 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicolas Debon
- Interest Age5-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.