All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionPhoebe follow a trail that leads deep into the prehistoric past, hurling her against competing ideologies, and the mire that is the black market antiquities trade. What she discovers along the way is more than just about ancient shrines, missing relatives, and betrayal. She finds that what's at the heart of the human weave may be the pattern that illuminates everything that matters. This fast-moving suspense blends intrigue, humor, and romance against a textile-rich world interwoven with archaeology, ideology, and one woman's quest for the ultimate truth.
- Author BiographyJane Thornley has led many lives, including school administrator, teacher, librarian, travel host, knitwear designer, and artist but writer will always be her default position. Please check out Jane's other novels, including Rogue Wave, the first book in the Crime by Design series, and Frozen Angel, both on Amazon and other book sellers.
- Author(s)Jane Lynn Thornley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.