All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.81
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling authors Mary Buffett and David Clark examine seventeen companies that Warren Buffett has bought for himself and for his holding company, Berkshire Hathaway, and explain why these companies are once again selling at prices that offer great long-term growth prospects. Warren Buffett has always believed that the time to buy stocks is when body else wants them. As we enter the fifth year of what many ecomists are calling the Great Recession, we find that some of the most amazing businesses those with a durable competitive advantage are trading at prices and price-to-earnings ratios that offer investors serious long-term moneymaking opportunities. Pessimism about the banking situation in Europe and unemployment in America have created the perfect storm to bring stock prices down and present value-oriented investors some great possibilities. In Warren Buffett s world, as stock prices decrease, the prospects for investment increase. Putting a number on those prospects tells Warren whether or t the stock is an attractive buy. The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio explains how to do just that how to value companies and conservatively estimate the kind of future return that an investment is offering at its current market price. Buffett and Clark explain how to interpret a company s per-share earnings and per-share book-value histories to quickly identify which companies have a durable competitive advantage and to project the compounding annual rate of return that an investment offers. The authors provide case studies and evaluations of seventeen companies in Warren Buffett s portfolio.
- Author BiographyMary Buffett is an international bestselling author and speaker on the investment methods of Warren Buffett. Shewas married to Warren s son Peter for twelve years. She is gifted in her ability to make the complex world of investments easy to understand and has done so before audiences from California to New York to London to Beijing.David Clark holds degrees in both finance and law, and was the founding member of the original Buffettologists, a small group of early Berkshire shareholders who studied the investment methods of Warren Buffett. He lives in Warren Buffett s hometown, Omaha Nebraska, and is the Managing Director of a private partnership that invests primarily in arbitrage situations.
- Author(s)Head of Economic Crime Directorate David Clark,Mary Buffett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Audio
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byMary Buffett
- Read byMarcia Strassman
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.