All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Warren Buffett Way offers investors their first in-depth look at the invative investment and business strategies behind the spectacular success of living legend Warren E. Buffett. Tracing Warren Buffett's career from the beginning, Robert G. Hagstrom, Jr., tells us exactly how, starting with an initial investment of only $100, Buffett built a business empire worth $19.4 billion. Offers a close-up look at Buffett's highly successful investment theories and strategies; identifies the types of businesses Buffett w finds most attractive, and which ones he avoids; and based on the author's ten-year monitoring of Buffett's numerous shrewd investments and ventures.
- Author BiographyROBERT G. HAGSTROM, JR., CFA, is a principal with Lloyd, Leith & Sawin, a Philadelphia firm that is responsible for over $100 million in assets. He is also fund manager of The Focus Trust, a no-load mutual fund based upon the tenets outlined in this book.
- Author(s)Robert G. Hagstrom
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date20/12/2011
- Weight148 g
- Width107 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.