All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Luke, the premature baby Anna had met in the x-ray department, needed a miracle but what could the Warrior Kids do? Come join the Warrior Kids on their first real adventure- A tiny, premature baby. But can you really see people healed miraculously when you're just a bunch of kids? Follow the Warrior Kids as they desperately search for the Keys to the Treasure Chest that holds the Promises of the Kingdom. Don't think the Devil's Spy and Power Patrols are going to stand by idly while the keys are discovered. When his evil gang show up to steal the keys, the Warrior Kids have to learn to fight with Kingdom Weapons. Children of this age love adventures. The Warrior Kids Series is designed to capture hearts of pre-readers to young teens to dream of being great in the Lord's Kingdom. Along the way, they learn deep truths about Kingdom Promises and how to overcome the enemy in a fun and exciting format.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Franklin, author and motivationalist, has spend the last fifteen years teaching people how to appreciate and utilize their time. Liz keeps a full plate as children's pastor, college cell group leader, prayer ministry, public speaking, and creating time priority workshops and books as well as this series. She is also currently finishing a Children's Bible called the Warrior Kids Manual. Liz conducts college success workshops called TIME for COLLEGE- Survive and Thrive Time Priority Workshops and other specialized workshops for homeschooling mothers, businesses, and couples. Liz is a private teacher for her daughter and administrates for her husband's music teaching practice. She speaks in churches and in the community regarding time priorities and youth motivation. Liz has just released the first of a children's adventure series called The Warrior Kids. These fun and exciting fiction adventure books capture the imagination of young people from pre-readers all the way to early teens and beyond. Liz is also in the final stages of finishing a children's format Bible called the Warrior Kids Training Manual. Liz lives in East Tennessee with her husband, Benjamin, who is in music ministry and operates a music training center for youth and children. They has two wonderful children, ten-year-old, Anna, an adult son, Danny; and an adorable grandson, Isaiah. Liz has been recognized in several Who's Who in the past, including America's Top 2000 Women, World's Who's Who of Women, Who's Who of Professional and Business Women, Notable American Women, Five Hundred leaders of Influence, and Who's Who in the South and Southeast, as well as in others. She and Ben were listed in Cambridge Who's Who last year as well. She has been guest speaker for the State of Tennessee meeting of the Optimist Club, The Spirit of the American Woman, and has appeared on PBS.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Franklin
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zac Carter,Jessica Bromberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.