All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the Warrior Kids as they hold their first park outreach. Trouble begins the moment the ministry opportunity is anunced as their fleshly ambition shows up in envy, jealousy, and pride. With the door wide open, the devil's power patrols show up to give the kids a lesson they will never forget about the need for a humble heart. And who is that woman who shows up the day of the outreach? She looks so familiar!
- Author BiographyAbout Author Elizabeth Franklin... Elizabeth Franklin, author and motivationalist, has spend the last twenty years teaching people how to appreciate and utilize their time to the fullest and encourage young people in their pursuit of God. She conducts college success workshops called TIME for COLLEGE- Survive and Thrive Time Priority Workshops and other specialized workshops for homeschooling mothers, businesses, children, youth, and couples. She has just introduced a full line of Children's and Teen Time Management Curriculum Workbooks called TIME 4 LITTLE KIDS, TIME 4 KIDS and TEENS, TIME 4 HIGH SCHOOL, and TIME 4 COLLEGE in both motivational and Christian editions. She is also excited to announce a new children's fiction time series, The TIME Doctor. In 2009, Liz released the first of a children's adventure series called The Warrior Kids with three more of the series expected out in the first quarter of 2010. These fun and exciting fiction adventure books capture the imagination of young people from pre-readers all the way to early teens and beyond. Liz is also in the final stages of finishing a Children's Bible of stories not available in children's format before called the Warrior Kids Training Manual. Look for a release date in early summer 2010. Liz has been recognized in several Who's Who in the past, including America's Top 2000 Women, World's Who's Who of Women, Who's Who of Professional and Business Women, Notable American Women, Five Hundred leaders of Influence, and Who's Who in the South and Southeast, as well as in others. She and Ben were listed in Cambridge Who's Who last year as well. She has been guest speaker for the State of Tennessee meeting of the Optimist Club, The Spirit of the American Woman, and has appeared on PBS. www.warriorkidsclub.com www.TIME2BGREAT.com
- Author(s)Elizabeth Franklin
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.