All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with exciting tales of the frontier, the chronicle of the Sackett family is perhaps the crowning achievement of one of our greatest storytellers.In The Warrior's Path, Louis L'Amour tells the story of Yance and Kin Sackett, two brothers who are the last hope of a young woman who faces a fate worse than death. When Yance Sackett's sister-in-law is kidnapped, he and Kin race rth from Carolina to find her. They arrive at a superstitious town rife with rumors--and learn that someone very powerful was behind Diana's disappearance. To bring the culprit to justice, one brother must sail to the exotic West Indies. There, among pirates, cutthroats, and ruthless businessmen, he will apply the skills he learned as a frontiersman to an unfamiliar world--a world where one false move means instant death. From the Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyL Louis L'Amour is undoubtedly the bestselling frontier novelist of all time. He is the only American-born author in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and the Congressional Gold Medal in honor of his life's work. He has published ninety novels; twenty-seven short-story collections; two works of nonfiction; a memoir, Education of a Wandering Man; and a volume of poetry, Smoke from This Altar. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print worldwide.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Series TitleSacketts (Audio)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width141 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.