All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WARS OF THE ROSES is the definitive account of one of the bloodiest episodes in British history - wars between the houses of York and Lancaster. Trevor Royle provides a military history of the Wars while placing the conflict in the context of the time. This was a period with a rich legacy: William Caxton introduced the art of printing; there was a growing body of literature, such as Chaucer, in the English tongue; architecture flourished and great educational institutions were born such as Winchester School and King's College, Cambridge.
- Author BiographyMilitary historian Trevor Royle is well-known for his books on war and imperialism, and was defence and foreign affairs specialist of SCOTLAND ON SUNDAY.
- Author(s)Trevor Royle
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 16, b/w photos
- Weight362 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.