All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionAs Cohen recounts his disturbing and moving story, small but telling inconsistencies appear in his narrative. Heniek begins to believe that Cohen is t the secular Jew he claims to be, but may, in fact, be a student of practical Kabbalah? of magic. Why is he lying? And what is the importance of the anagrams he creates for the names of his friends and relatives? Heniek traces his suspicions and comes to an astonishing conclusion?one that has consequences for his own identity and life, and perhaps for the reader's as well.
- Author BiographyRichard Zimler was born in New York and studied journalism at Stanford University. He has published eight novels over the last fifteen years, including the The Last Kabbalist of Lisbon. Zimler has won numerous prizes for his work and contributes to the Los Angeles Times Book Review.
- Author(s)Richard Zimler
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight476 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.