CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of the Constitution begins with a foreword written by Chief Justice Barbara Madsen of the Washington State Supreme Court. Chief Justice Madsen explains the importance of the state constitution and why its protections of individual rights and liberty are more important today than ever before. Also included is an introduction and history of the document and the delegates who authored it, as well as a copy of the United States Constitution. This copy of the Washington State Constitution is an excellent way to educate the people of their constitutional rights and teach them how to protect and maintain their individual liberty.
- Author BiographyThe Freedom Foundation is a think tank located in Olympia, WA that seeks to promote individual liberty and accountable government. In addition to constitutional law, they focus on other areas such as budget and taxes, business and labor, education, election integrity, property rights, and first principles. The Freedom Foundation envisions a day when opportunity, responsible self-governance and free markets flourish in Washington because its citizens understand and cherish the principles from which it was derived.
- PublisherAmp Publishing Group
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmp Publishing Group
- Weight113 g
- Width99 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byMichael F Reitz
- Foreword byBarbara A Madsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.