All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe howler, the sleeper, the lover, the watcher are all childish names given to the odd shapes that grow from the roots and boughs of the great oaks that thrive on the last undeveloped woods of the Chace Cottage Resort. Kimberly Rodgers is convinced that her ordered life is settled, until her frugal fiance assures her that to keep her ancestral resort would mean financial ruin. Returning after ten years to make the sale, Kimberly finds that some times blood ties are t always skin deep but flow through the grain of the Watcher in the Oak as well. A flowing story of family, home and true love.
- Author BiographyEllen Stupar Carder spent her childhood years on the Emerald Coast of the Florida panhandle. She now resides with her family on a small farm in Mesopotamia, Ohio.
- Author(s)Mrs Ellen Stupar Carder
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.