All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Watchman on the Wall is a 366 day devotional with daily prayers from God s Word to pray for loved ones. The title comes from Isaiah 62 where God established watchmen on the walls to pray. This is a product of years of personal prayers, and the demand from 100 s of daily users of Marsha s Watchman on the Wall blog and Facebook.
- Author BiographyDoctor, Colonel Ronald Harvell is a veteran of 30 years of ministry. He is currently an Air Force Chaplain responsible for the spiritual care for all Air Force personnel in the Middle-East. He and his wife Marsha have been married for 30 years. They joined together in the authorship of this book. Marsha is authoring her second book. She is an international speaker making presentations on marriage and the Bible in 9 different countries. She has been praying daily for her family for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Ronald Mark Harvell
- PublisherXaris Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXaris Publications
- Weight794 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.