CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Water Battery is a techlogy which bridges the gap between clean energy techlogy, and the Fossil-fuel world. The Water Battery is an industrial strength battery techlogy allowing variable clean energy sources like Solar and Wind to be stored safely, then tapped on-demand to power electrical loads 24/7. The Water Battery is the missing link for industrially storing and retrieving electrical energy first produced from variable clean energy sources such as Solar PV and Wind. The Water Battery provides the storage and industrial strengths required by our modern civilization. Being scalable, the Water Battery can be used in residential, commercial and industrial settings. The Water Battery is ideal for mini-grids. The Water Battery is n-toxic, can be unendingly charged and discharged, can be scaled to industrial strengths, and works in any climate. The Water Battery can be charged with any source of electricity, but clean energy generators are the clear choice. Solar Photovoltaic Panels (PV) and Wind Generators are variable in their outputs, but have fuel costs in the energy they produce. The Water Battery takes this variable Solar and Wind electrical energy and drives an Electrolyser. The Electrolyser electro-chemically disassociates Water into Hydrogen gas, and Oxygen gas which are each stored separately in tanks. In this Electrical Power Plant electricity is produced at any time on-demand, by recombining the gases in a Fuel Cell which delivers the electrical power, and gives you most of the water back. Repeat. The Water-Battery has moving parts, emissions, toxicity, soil, air, or water impacts. This battery techlogy is silent, safe, uses combustion, ise, particulates, Mercury, VOCs, Nitrates, Sulfates, radiation. No need for pipelines, drilling, mining, fracking, railroads, tankers, ne of the usual aspects of powering our world.
- Author BiographyChristopher (Toby) Kinkaid, from Portland, Oregon is the founder of Solardyne.com, SolarQuote.com, and AlgaeToday.com, and has worked in the clean energy field for over three decades. Mr. Kinkaid is the inventor of the Helyx Vertical Axis Wind Generator, the Mariposa Non-imaging solar concentrator PV module (continuous operation at Sandia National Laboratory since 1994), the Solar Demultiplexer optical solar concentrating lens (Dr. James/Sandia National Laboratory 1991), and the inventor of the original Solar Power Pack (Mother Earth News, Littlest Utility June/July, 2001). Mr. Kinkaid has been an official lecturer and presenter on clean energy technology around the world including APEC, Bangkok, Thailand, 2003, Energy Solutions World, Tokyo, Japan, 2003, the International Biomass Conference (IBC), 2010, Minneapolis, MN, and the Algal Biomass Organization (ABO) Conference, 2010, Phoenix, AZ. Mr. Kinkaid has appeared in TV interviews on KOIN TV, KGW TV, FOX 12 NEWS and Sustainable Today produced in Oregon. Mr. Kinkaid has served on the board of directors for the National Hydrogen Association, in Washington D.C., 1993, and the Japanese Satellite Communications Company (JCNET), Fukuoka, Japan, 1994, Oregon Wind Corporation 2003-2007, Algaedyne Corporation (2008-2011), currently serving as CEO of Solardyne in Portland, Oregon. Christopher (Toby) Kinkaid is based in Portland, Oregon, and continues his work in clean energy technology and applications.
- Author(s)Christopher Kinkaid
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.