Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA child's summer song of heat and grief: one loveable, sensitive young boy's obsession with undoing the damage done. 'I'm coming up to my ninth birthday. It's the spring of 1978. Our kilometre dial has clocked into thousands and started its cycle over and over again...Our car must keep going, always.' This is Jean-Pio's childhood: crisscrossing Europe, sandwiched between his two brothers on the back seat. Travelling to his grandfather's house deep in the French countryside, he's on the brink of discovering a secret that will change him forever. In the midst of his chaotic, wonderful family, Jean-Pio must save himself from drowning in panic, as if learning to breathe in water...
- Author BiographyBen Faccini grew up in rural France, but was educated as a teenager in England. Since graduation he has lived mostly in Paris, working latterly for UNESCO, where he has been involved in initiatives to alleviate the condition of the world's 'street children'. He now lives in London.
- Author(s)Ben Faccini
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.