Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionLaurie isn't sure what to make of 'The Wave'. It had begun as a simple history experiment to liven up their World War II studies and had become a craze that was taking over their lives. Laurie's classmates were changing from rmal teenagers into chanting, saluting fanatics. 'The Wave' was sweeping through the school - and it was out of control. Laurie's friends scoff at her warnings but she kws she must make them see what they have become before it's too late. This book is based on a nightmarish true episode in a Californian high school.
- Author BiographyMorton Rhue is the pen name of successful American children's writer Todd Strasser. Born in New York in 1950, Todd has had more than 140 children's and young adult books published. His most well-known book is The Wave which is a fictionalized account of a fascinating teaching experiment in a California high school in 1967. It was made into a film. Todd continues to live in New York state and has a grown-up family.
- Author(s)Morton Rhue
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/07/2016
- Weight117 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.