All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small California town of River Rock, the river is always there--sometimes unpredictable and wild, sometimes a source of comfort, always a part of life. Bestselling author Barbara Freethy will capture your heart with an emotional story about love, family . . . and fighting for what matters most. Ex-Marine Gabe Ryder is fulfilling the last request of his best friend, Rob, who was killed in a firefight during their final days of service. He promised to help Rob's family-- especially Rob's twin sister, Alicia--with their struggling river rafting business. Gabe has a hidden past with Alicia, though. She's the woman who taught him that love might exist, yet he walked away from her. Alicia has more than eugh on her plate with her brother's death, her father's injury from a tragic rafting accident, the entire town turning against them, and a series of dangerous attacks on her business. She doesn't need this rugged loner who broke her heart. But passion flares between them, and this time, they can't walk away. Alicia can't help wondering: did Rob really send Gabe to watch over her--or did he want her to show Gabe the way home?
- Author BiographyBarbara Freethy is the hugely successful author of many romances, a #1 New York Times bestseller, and a native Californian.
- Author(s)Barbara Freethy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.