All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with powerful messages, quotes, and scriptures, this practical and inspirational sixty-day devotional will encourage and comfort you after you have suffered a loss of any kind. Loss comes in all shapes and sizes. Whether it is the loss of a job, a relationship, or a loved one, the pain associated with loss takes time to overcome. No matter where you are in the grieving process, Pastor Wayne Hastings s The Way Back From Loss provides you with the comfort and encouragement you need to move on with your life. This sixty-day devotional is divided into five sections that show you how to trust in God s constant presence, let go of blame and regret, and discover that disappointments sometimes lead to the greatest opportunities. Each of Pastor Wayne s devotions will draw you in through an opening quote, a pertinent Bible verse, an inspirational message, an uplifting insight, guidance for prayer, and suggestions for motivating life choices. Recovering from a loss is difficult, and each individual reacts differently, but The Way Back From Loss provides solace in kwing you are t alone. Sixty days with these messages of hope and inspiration, and you will be well on your way to a brighter tomorrow.
- Author BiographyWayne Hastings, a sought-after author, speaker, and business consultant, delivers timely and critical messages in business and ministry today. Through exhaustive research and years of hands-on experience, Wayne illuminates timeless principles necessary for inspiring personal development, leadership, team building, and organizational development. As a speaker and trainer, Wayne shares powerful alternatives to today's business tactics by offering simple yet paradigm-shifting ideas for leaders and organizations across a wide range of industries. A respected business leader for more than thirty years, Wayne has firsthand experience in areas such as publishing, marketing, retail, and wholesale distribution. Wayne is currently Resource Pastor for Grace Chapel in Leipers Fork, TN and President of the Wayne Hastings Company, LLC a publishing and marketing con-sulting firm. He and his wife Pam live in Franklin, TN.
- Author(s)Wayne Hastings
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoward Books
- Out-of-print date14/12/2015
- Weight281 g
- Width125 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.