All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book was written to help new Christians make the transition to a wholly different life on which they've w embarked.;The Way Forward stands as a bridge between the n-Christian, or the merely minal church member, and those who are actively enjoying the warm relationships of fellowship in Christ. Sadly, there is a real shortage of materials that can be used to address the critical need of nurturing a new believer. New believers definitely need some help if they are going to be able to adjust to the fresh world of being in Christ! In The Way Forward, Michael Green gives us exactly what is needed: a refreshingly straightforward path, but a theologically sound one that also leaves room for the Holy Spirit to work. It is aimed at those who have recently come to personal faith in Christ, but is also of value for any Christian . The content has already proved to be fruitful, having been extensively tested in both church and university settings in America and the U.K.
- Author(s)Michael Green
- PublisherAnglican House Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnglican House Publishers, Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.